Note: No appointment is necessary to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly keep in mind that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino citizens must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please make reference to certain requirements for passport renewal right right here.
All papers perhaps perhaps maybe not in English must certanly be followed closely by an English translation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution has become fillable. You may enter information as required after which print out the shape because of the entries typed-in. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader although you can save the blank form, the content cannot be saved. You will need to print out of the kind after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A philippine honorary consulate ( as opposed to in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first with a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certificate for the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a authority that is competent the nation of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original is going to be gone back to candidates (Note: In the event that document is certainly not in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English and also have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Data web page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For annulled or divorced Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse that has no wedding record into the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of within the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate granted by PSA or the international death certification of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign divorce decree and English translation – bring original and http://brightbrides.net/review/millionairematch/ four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign spouse, death certification of past partner and English translation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please deliver (except your initial passports – you could deliver only photocopies) and envelope that is self-addressed the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your, such as for instance your number that is mobile and/or target, Embassy can contact you updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the appropriate charges, including for return postage, towards the Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content associated with Report of Marriage into the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content will likely be held within the Embassy’s documents and a copy that is third be provided with towards the applicant. You will recover your Report that is PSA-certified of three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the marriage during the Embassy.
Presentation associated with receipt that is official by the Embassy is needed if claiming your private copy associated with Report of Marriage face-to-face in the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form