TAUGHT BY: Class of Public Wellness
Duration associated with the course having a full-time study load. Learning part-time will expand the extent of one’s program.
If period is certainly not available (N/A) the providing might engage in a bigger program.
This program is made to give you expert understanding and abilities in the section of sexology. You may examine research that is recent relates to the biological, emotional and social areas of individual sex, and you’ll additionally study different research practices.
You’ll be supplied with a background that is comprehensive sexology, an in-depth article on intimate and reproductive general public health conditions, an introduction to forensic sexology, and a way to explore sexology from social views. Also, you will definitely review your attitudes and values in a sex-positive environment.
Please be aware: Media product of a intimately visual nature is utilised in this program.
Please relate to the handbook for extra program overview information.
Everything you’ll learn
- use axioms and principles of sexology along with other associated procedures such as general general public wellness, biology, behavioural sciences, ethics plus the legislation to research and training
- interpret and critically analyse topics and issues highly relevant to sexology; think artistically to come up with revolutionary answers to market healthy human sexuality
- access, evaluate and synthesise information that is relevant the training of sexology; demonstrate abilities in ethical reasoning
- talk to specialists and community users to market sexology utilizing effective written and communication that is oral improve sexology research towards the clinical community making use of effective ways of interaction
- effectively make use of new and existing technologies to gather information, analyse information and communicate; accumulate and manage information ethically and effectively
- demonstrate cap cap ability in interdependent and learning that is self-directed expert development http://www.mail-order-bride.biz/indian-brides/ in the field of sexology
- recognise thereby applying worldwide views and maxims to sexology
- demonstrate understanding and respect for specific individual liberties and diversity that is cultural
- work expertly and ethically across a range of settings; show a level that is advanced of and leadership
Why research Graduate Diploma in Sexology
- Integrate understanding of the biological, social and psychological components of human being sex to your expert control.
- This program maintains exemplary affiliations that are professional. They attract regional, interstate and students that are international ensuring greater networking possibilities beyond Perth and Australia.
- Our sexology system had been granted the World that is prestigious Association Sexual wellness ‘Award for Excellence & Innovation in Sexuality Education’ for 2007. This really is just granted every couple of years and it is extremely competitive along with scheduled programs around the world eligible to use. Curtin had been the university that is first win this honor.
Upon graduation perhaps you are qualified to receive account associated with community of Australian Sexologists (SAS), that is user worldwide Association for Sexual wellness. You might get a professional title as a Psychosexual Therapist and/or Sexuality Educator from SAS after conclusion of direction demands. Needs for such games far away vary.
Our graduates established professions in a lot of industries, including:
- Sex therapy, education, research and consultancy
- son or daughter and elder security
- intimate wellness policy development
- human being rights
- cyber-safety training
- wellness promotion
- youth work
- medical and danger management
- forensic evaluation.
Admission criteria for Australian and New Zealand pupils
Australia / Brand Brand Brand New Zealand pupils
Pupil type toggle
A degree that is recognised one of several wellness occupations, social work or welfare studies, therapy, theology, training, behavioural sciences, including sociology, anthropology or biological sciences or associated areas.
You’ll also have to offer additional information with the application.
Curtin calls for all candidates to show proficiency in English. Certain English needs with this program are as outlined when you look at the IELTS dining table below. Extra information on just how it is possible to meet with the requirement that is english be located in the English proficiency web web page.
|IELTS Academic (Global English Language Testing System)|
|Overall musical organization rating||7.0|
Pearson Test of English Academic: 60
Certification in Advanced English (CAE): Grade C
Important program prerequisites
A bachelor level in a expert wellness industry, social work or welfare studies, therapy, theology, training, biological sciences or behavioural sciences, including sociology or anthropology.
It is important to submit additional information with the application.
If you should be learning in Australia for a pupil visa, you need to learn on-campus and full-time.
Other needs and records with this program
The mid-year intake is part-time research just. This can expand this course length. Mid-year consumption just isn’t open to students that are international.
Aside from the course-specific admission requirements in the above list, please read our basic admission requirements. Our general admission criteria connect with all courses at Curtin University.
Advanced standing credit that is / recognition of previous learning
Australia / New Zealand pupils
Pupil type toggle
At Curtin, we realize that everyone’s scholarly research journey is various.
You might have previously examined a number of the devices (topics) placed in your Curtin program, or perhaps you could have work experience that fits the amount needs.
If this relates to you, you can easily make an application for credit for recognised learning (CRL), this means your past research is recognised and compared against an unit that is similar your intended Curtin program.
A effective CRL application exempts you against being forced to finish specific devices inside your program and means you can complete your level in a reduced period of time.
CRL can also be called recognition of previous learning, advanced level standing and credit transfer.
Utilize the CRL search to discover just how much CRL you be eligible for, or call us at:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 1300 222 888
At Curtin, we recognize that everyone’s scholarly research journey happens to be various.
You might have currently examined a few of the devices (subjects) placed in your Curtin program at another academic organization, or perhaps you might have work experience that fits their education demands.
A CRL that is successful application you from being forced to finish particular devices in your program and means you might complete your level in a shorter length of time.
CRL can be referred to as recognition of previous learning, advanced level standing and credit transfer.
Utilize the CRL search to discover exactly how CRL that is much be eligible for, or call us at: